write. type.
HOME + ARCHIVES + PHOTOS+ ABOUT + FRIENDS+ EMAIL+ BOOJWA
Apprendre de Moi

name: Alicia
age: 24
screenname: cryztalina, since 8th grade and going strong
email: randomlifeinprogress@hotmail.com
Momentary Obsessions

book: LOTR - JRR Tolkien
song: "Isala Iciibi" - John Chiti
quote: "Bufi!"
mood: Content
Go immediately

Essential Chicago news source, the Chicagoist
Chris rules the comics world
Chicago Public Radio is produced by gods
Read every day
All u c
All gapers, report to this site
Mimi Smartypants rocks my socks (off)
Rachelle B kicks ass
So does Erin Shea
The Chronic
Gone but not forgotten: Red Line Radio
Wherever the whim takes me, it takes you

Ferdy on films
Funniest Ever
Second funniest ever, from my future city
Everyone feels better after they listen to "The Entertainer"
Why I love Belmont and Clark
One of my favorite songs. You only wish I was joking.
Why the Internet is the worst sometimes
People Who Should Come To The Manor More Often

Rock Star Quality
design (c) maystar designs
Blogtown, USA
Count your own damn life
image (c) maystar designs
Your Voice Provided by
Thursday, November 29, 2007

[You better kiss me]

83 days left til I leave for training
37 of which I'll be in Chicago (not counting a few odd days I'll come back for goodbyes)

The numbers are totally sad and totally amazingly happy at the same time - how can that be?? I am so excited but I am also so scared to leave my friends and family. I know once Christmas passes it will all go so fast, what with getting together all of the stuff I'll need, visiting family, et al. But right now I feel like I'm treading water in the shallow end of a pool. Yesterday I said "Peace out," to a co-worker I didn't know very well. I am sincerely losing it.

[Because you just might miss me when I'm gone]

Comments: Post a Comment