write. type.
HOME + ARCHIVES + PHOTOS+ ABOUT + FRIENDS+ EMAIL+ BOOJWA
Apprendre de Moi

name: Alicia
age: 24
screenname: cryztalina, since 8th grade and going strong
email: randomlifeinprogress@hotmail.com
Momentary Obsessions

book: LOTR - JRR Tolkien
song: "Isala Iciibi" - John Chiti
quote: "Bufi!"
mood: Content
Go immediately

Essential Chicago news source, the Chicagoist
Chris rules the comics world
Chicago Public Radio is produced by gods
Read every day
All u c
All gapers, report to this site
Mimi Smartypants rocks my socks (off)
Rachelle B kicks ass
So does Erin Shea
The Chronic
Gone but not forgotten: Red Line Radio
Wherever the whim takes me, it takes you

Ferdy on films
Funniest Ever
Second funniest ever, from my future city
Everyone feels better after they listen to "The Entertainer"
Why I love Belmont and Clark
One of my favorite songs. You only wish I was joking.
Why the Internet is the worst sometimes
People Who Should Come To The Manor More Often

Rock Star Quality
design (c) maystar designs
Blogtown, USA
Count your own damn life
image (c) maystar designs
Your Voice Provided by
Thursday, June 28, 2007

[I'm having the time of my life]

Things I like today, often accompanied by totally unnecessary explanations:

Walnuts. I cannot get enough of walnuts! I have been eating them like they are ranch dressing lately. Yeah, just cups of the stuff, on anything and with anything.

Mimi Smartypants. Is it just me, or does she just keep getting better and better? I was worried that by reading her book I would know her too well, all the chemistry would be gone and I would tire of her antics. Not so! The honeymoon will never be over.

Summer.

Tim Fite. Download the whole album, sick back, be totally amazed. Easy peasy, portugese.

Talk of the Nation's Political Junkie. Hero, not zero.




Things that make me want to poke out my eyes:

The CIA. You think that just because they released these documents now it means they aren't still doing this shit? Pitiful.

Body fat.

The amount of money I spend on, basically, nothing. What the devil? You're telling me I don't even have a quarter until Friday?

Ann Coulter. SHUT. THE. HELL. UP.

People who don't like it when people use inappropriate periods. Eff. You.

[Put that in your pipe and smoke it, eh?]

Comments: Post a Comment