write. type.
HOME + ARCHIVES + PHOTOS+ ABOUT + FRIENDS+ EMAIL+ BOOJWA
Apprendre de Moi

name: Alicia
age: 24
screenname: cryztalina, since 8th grade and going strong
email: randomlifeinprogress@hotmail.com
Momentary Obsessions

book: LOTR - JRR Tolkien
song: "Isala Iciibi" - John Chiti
quote: "Bufi!"
mood: Content
Go immediately

Essential Chicago news source, the Chicagoist
Chris rules the comics world
Chicago Public Radio is produced by gods
Read every day
All u c
All gapers, report to this site
Mimi Smartypants rocks my socks (off)
Rachelle B kicks ass
So does Erin Shea
The Chronic
Gone but not forgotten: Red Line Radio
Wherever the whim takes me, it takes you

Ferdy on films
Funniest Ever
Second funniest ever, from my future city
Everyone feels better after they listen to "The Entertainer"
Why I love Belmont and Clark
One of my favorite songs. You only wish I was joking.
Why the Internet is the worst sometimes
People Who Should Come To The Manor More Often

Rock Star Quality
design (c) maystar designs
Blogtown, USA
Count your own damn life
image (c) maystar designs
Your Voice Provided by
Wednesday, November 01, 2006

[Party on the left, Party on the right]

Hey, mofuckies! I've got a really interesting post regarding the hilarity/perplexity of people having audible bodily functions in public places, tied in somehow with the fact that "People's Gas" is a ridiculously hilarious name for a real life company, but I've got something else important to announce.

We're having our first event at the storefront, and I want you all to be there! It's this Saturday, here's the essential information, but email me if you'd like/need more:

Begovenit 1: The Harvest
Saturday, November 4, 9 p.m.
@ The Manor
7011 N. Glenwood
Chicago, IL 60626

The Manor (7011 N. Glenwood) 9:00pm - readings and a short performance. Spark the mind before you dance. $5 for refillable beer cup, relatively disgusting mixed drinks for a reasonable fee. Take Redline to Morse, north exit. Lunt and Glenwood.



P.s. I just want to remind you, this is for everyone - even if I don't know you. Come and show your support while my roommate Jeff gets his theater company off the ground and we hold our first zine reading in the new space. Come on - it'll be fun!

[Be there or it's your ass]

Comments: Post a Comment