write. type.
HOME + ARCHIVES + PHOTOS+ ABOUT + FRIENDS+ EMAIL+ BOOJWA
Apprendre de Moi

name: Alicia
age: 24
screenname: cryztalina, since 8th grade and going strong
email: randomlifeinprogress@hotmail.com
Momentary Obsessions

book: LOTR - JRR Tolkien
song: "Isala Iciibi" - John Chiti
quote: "Bufi!"
mood: Content
Go immediately

Essential Chicago news source, the Chicagoist
Chris rules the comics world
Chicago Public Radio is produced by gods
Read every day
All u c
All gapers, report to this site
Mimi Smartypants rocks my socks (off)
Rachelle B kicks ass
So does Erin Shea
The Chronic
Gone but not forgotten: Red Line Radio
Wherever the whim takes me, it takes you

Ferdy on films
Funniest Ever
Second funniest ever, from my future city
Everyone feels better after they listen to "The Entertainer"
Why I love Belmont and Clark
One of my favorite songs. You only wish I was joking.
Why the Internet is the worst sometimes
People Who Should Come To The Manor More Often

Rock Star Quality
design (c) maystar designs
Blogtown, USA
Count your own damn life
image (c) maystar designs
Your Voice Provided by
Tuesday, January 13, 2004

[Taking it in, try to be feminine]

My experience with casual dating truly boggles me. The fact being that somehow I am INCAPABLE of it. Add 1/3 honesty, 1/3 fear, and 1/3 bad timing and there you have it. It being me. Because I have no idea if it is pheramones or that unexplainable confidence, or a certain smell like someone else has been circling this territory - but I have been motherfing irresistable this past couple of weeks. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about that part. No, in fact, I like that part a great deal. It is the fact that I am now left with envy for those people who can string along many people at once with no fear, and no thought of the others' feelings. I'm pissed now. I'm not talking about this anymore.

I am talking about this: I have it on good authority I'm about to be fired. Well, hot diggety damn! Why, you ask? Because I work in a restaurant that is beyond unprofessional with their inner politics. It borders on the appearance of poop-throwing monkeys, if you ask me. It's just dumb stuff about someone needing to go down for something, and them picking me because THEY probably have it on good authority that I've been searching for a new job anyway. So there. I'm not too worried about it.

In the meantime I have finals this week to worry about, followed by three weeks of void. It will be an especially dark deep void if I truly am about to be fired because then, for the first time in my existence here in Chitown, I will have nothing to do, and no money anything with this new spare time. Otherwise I'll be starting a new job, which will be very interesting I'm sure.

I have no wisdom for you today. Are you mad? Sorry.

Comments: Post a Comment